My favorite way to have access to and read about the subjects I’m interested in is to subscribe to newsletters from people that make it their job to be great in different areas of expertise.
Of one the projects I’m following with great interest for equally great advice is Get Organized Wizard
I’m periodically receiving by e-mail suggestions of how to be better organized: an area that is always challenging to me given that on a daily basis there is so much to do and so little time.
So a few days ago I received an e-mail on how to use smart reminders to get organized (the title of the blog is the title of their actual advice session).
So I’ll take the opportunity to share its content with you:
If your memory fails you constantly there are a few tricks you can do to help you be better organized. We call them, smart reminders.
Here are some examples of smart reminders that will help you to be prompted at the right time!
* Don’t want to forget your water bottle when you go to the gym, but right now the dishwasher’s running? Turn your gym bag upside down.
* Gotta take something with you? Leave it in front of the door.
* Several calls to make? Put the callee names on post-its and pop them on the phone.
* Keep forgetting to use your gift certificate? Put it in your wallet – in front of your credit card or cash.
* Wan’t to stop night-time snacking? Put those motivating photos right on the fridge/pantry door.
Until next week, stay happy and organized!
It sounds so simple but yet so efficient. I’ll start trying this and let you know how it turns out. In the meantime, could you please share what other ideas you use so you keep yourself on track with your busy schedule?
If you liked their approach and with to receive similar suggestions, you can subscribe to their newsletter by visiting the page Get Organized Wizard